SIRIO SCO-868 HELIUM ANTENNA (CABLE VERSION)
£45.97 – £61.97
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sirio base station antennas conceived for ISM LoRa systems and Helium Hotspots working on 868 MHz & 915 MHz.
The radiant colinear dipoles are made of PCB and protected by a strong fiberglass tube and supplied with 5m Low Loss cable directly connected and SMA-male.
- Type: Colinear
- Radiation: Omnidirectional
- Polarization: Linear vertical
- Frequency range: 868-915 MHz @ SWR ≤1.5 No tuning required
- Systems: ISM/SIGFOX/LoRa 868MHz, ISM/SIGFOX/LoRa 915MHz
- Gain: 3.8 dBd – 6
- Max Power: 20 W (CW)
- Cable lenght / type: 5m m (16.4 ft) / Low loss
- Connector: SMA-male
- Materials: Anodized Aluminium, Nickel plated brass, Fiberglass, PCB
- Height (approx): 868-4 = 500mm / 868-6 = 770 mm
- Weight (approx): 490 gr / 1.08 lb
- Mounting type: On-Mast, Thru-Hole, On-Wall
4 dBi, 6 dBi
Be the first to review “SIRIO SCO-868 HELIUM ANTENNA (CABLE VERSION)”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.